Question

Unable to create entry in module: Leads. Error : Invalid data for the field Phone. Detail : expected_data_type phone, maximum_length 30

this problem i have in zapier

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

phone field layout 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @prajjwal verma 

Please share screenshots of your Create Module set up. The phone field is required and must be passed along when creating a lead. 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.”

Hi @prajjwal verma 

Please share screenshots of your Create Module set up. The phone field is required and must be passed along when creating a lead. 

i have alredy filled with phone number 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@prajjwal verma 

We need to see screenshots of your Create Module set up step in Zapier to help troubleshoot. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @prajjwal verma! I wanted to check in and see if you were still needing help with this!
If so, showing screenshots specifically of the Create Module step like GetUWired mentions are helpful for troubleshooting!

Thanks and looking forward to digging into this with you. 🤗