Question

Unable to access fields in both old and new Zapier editors.

• 31 August 2023
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Zapier is very messed up tonight!!

I post this in here because I am very tired with waiting 48 hours for customer service. The problem is that you cannot access the fields whether in the old editor or new visual editor.  In particular, when you get to the bottom of the form/ editor.

Help! 

Insights? 

gml

16 replies

Following. Same issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

yes. annoying!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends @blueguy and @Joshrcm,

I apologize for the difficulties you faced while mapping fields in your Zap. The good news is we've identified and rectified the issue in the Zap Editor. You should be able to select fields from the dropdowns smoothly now.

Should you encounter any more issues, please contact us directly at: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

This does seem very buggy - I’m trying to set up a step to write to Salesforce and I can’t select fields - I can see them and point to them but can’t enter anything.

Userlevel 1

Seeing same issue - visual editor doesn’t allow selecting of custom fields if the field requires you to scroll the editor. Selecting “Custom” tab causes auto scrolling to the top.. impossible to select anything. I’ve tried on Chrome, Firefox and Safari.. all the same story. Please fix!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Brendan Mart and @PeteTheProcessGuy 

I’ve experienced recent issues with Zap Editor.

I anticipate those are temporary and will be addressed soon.

Userlevel 1

What are we meant to do here? I cant map any fields. I have tried to zoom out but when I click the field to map it I cant select options. Support have said they know of the issue but dont know when it will be fixed. This is critical. i cant use or edit my zaps!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jpearsoncss 

The Zapier team is aware and working a fix, so you’ll need to be patient for a resolution.

Userlevel 1

Following this thread currently as this is currently affecting our Zap Editor as well

Any custom field clicked into will send the scroll bar to the top of the page, making it impossible to create/edit Zaps

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone This is a debilitating issue for me. Are you aware of any sort of workarounds that a user can utilize to stop the window from auto-scrolling to the top until a fix is in place?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@SLO Partners 

You can try using new/different private browsers, but I’ve seen reports that only helps a bit.

Userlevel 1

Very eager to see this resolved after battling it all day. I’ve tried logging in/out, cache clearing, Incognito, other browsers, other devices, recreating Zaps—nothing works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@wNutt 

Zapier will likely sent out a notice when the issue is resolved, so for now...patience.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@wNutt

Zapier will likely sent out a notice when the issue is resolved, so for now...patience.

Today I can’t even open a single Zap in the editor.

When I do, it stays loading forever, I even get the pop-up window to either “Wait” or “Exit Page”

(using Edge - Version 119.0.2151.58)

Userlevel 1
Badge

@wNutt

Today I can’t even open a single Zap in the editor.

When I do, it stays loading forever, I even get the pop-up window to either “Wait” or “Exit Page”

(using Edge - Version 119.0.2151.58)

Same thing with Chrome Version 110.0.5481.178

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JoseMendioroz 

It would be best to report this via a ticket to Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help