Skip to main content

Hello,

I’m trying to create a Zap, that creates a Woocommerce Customer via Typeform, for that I use the email address from the typeform and generate a random password after the typeform submission via code by zapier (javascript). All of this works flawlessly and the customer in woocommerce is created with the random generated password, the only problem is that customers can’t know they random generated password. 

My workaround idea was to let woocommerce automatically send a new user an email to set a new password, which doesn’t work as there is no email send out.

So far I couldn’t think of any other solution to make it happen and already spent hours on it, any help would be appreciated!

I found some other topics where people had a bug where the same thing happened for wordpress users in 21 and 22, which was confirmed and a bug report was made, but seems like this bug still exists, if it’s the same?

Hi @Fairdienst 

For us to have more info, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.