Best answer

twitter feed to notion database : zapier can't embed the twitter feed into the body content of the newly created database item page.

• 10 February 2023
  • 4 replies

twitter feed to notion database : zapier can't embed the twitter feed into the body content of the newly created database item page.

I hope to achieve this. In the image below, the twitter feed is embeded into the content of the page which is a data record of a certain database.

icon

Best answer by SamB 14 February 2023, 12:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @johnwantsautomationofnotion happy Friday! Can you please add screenshots of your full Zap set up so I can take a closer look and help diagnose? 

It seems impossible to embed twitter as blocks inside notion pages. This can be done at make.com. 

I know i can directly use zapier’s post, get functions with integration api supported by notion. But it will take me some time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @johnwantsautomationofnotion! 👋

I’ve done some checking it looks like the feature that would be needed to allow this sort of content to be embedded isn’t currently available here. I found a related topic that’s related to this feature request: 

As you mentioned, it may well be possible to get around this by using a webhook by Zapier action to embed the Twitter content in Notion. 

In the meantime, I’ve added your vote to that feature request so we can notify you as soon as it becomes possible to embed content. We’ll be keeping that related topic updated with any news we have on that feature request so you may want to subscribe to it to be kept in the loop!