Best answer

Tweets not being posted to Discord channel

• 22 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

So basically Zapier will not post Tweets to Discord into announcements channels. I made Zapier an admin and looking for help on how to set this up. Does anyone know?

icon

Best answer by SamB 5 February 2024, 17:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Andrew_C 

Have you reviewed the available help articles for Discord’s Zap app?

https://zapier.com/apps/discord/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Andrew_C! Thanks so much for reaching out! It looks like you were able to chat with my teammate in support. They responded:

At this time, we aren't able to post in an announcement channel in Discord. I really wish I had better news for you on that, as I'm sure that's not what you were hoping to hear! 😕

However, we’re always looking for ways to make our integrations more powerful, and we know this could be useful for others. On our side, we're already keeping track of a feature request for this functionality, so I’ve also added your email address as another vote for this addition. I don’t have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality! 

We’ll be sure to keep you in the loop if this does get implemented! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks,

Just wanted to stop by here and confirm that announcement channels are supported in the latest version of the Discord app on Zapier! 😁

If you run into any trouble using a Zap to post in an announcement channel on Discord please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with our helpful Support team and we’ll be happy to assist.

Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡