Best answer

Trying to add multiple items to monday.com from Woocommerce

• 24 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I’m currently having a little problem trying to add multiple items from woocommerce to monday.com.

As of now, when a order is created in woocommerce, I have a zap that creates a new group in a Monday.com Board using the order number and client name. 

What I would like to be able to do is the items the client purchases through woocommerce are added on different lines within the new group that is created. I have managed to get to the point that the items purchased are added to the group but all on the same line (item) and not added individually as seperate items.

Is this something that is possible ? I was able to do it using sub items, but cannot add additional info such as price quantity using the API.

icon

Best answer by Todd Harper 24 April 2023, 20:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @BALFP!

You may need to iterate through each line item using Looping By Zapier.

You’d put that just before your “Create Item in monday.com” action and it should run for every line item in the WooCommerce list.

I’m not sitting down at my computer to actually run a test right now, but give that a whirl and let me know if it works!

Userlevel 1

@Todd Harper Thank you ! That worked perfectly. I needed to adjust the items created with the Looping elements, but apart from that, it solved my problem.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @BALFP 

You’re welcome! Great to hear that Todd was able to help you out and get everything resolved. 😊