Question

Troubleshooting Zapier Notifications Switched Off in Basic Plan for Facebook Leads

• 27 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hey, i’ve been using zapier to send me text messages when I get a new lead on a facebook form. I thought I’d signed up for a basic account that included 2 step zaps, cause at the minute I feel like thats all I need! 

The service is great, and been very helpful, but now, after a week or two I’ve had the notifications that these notifications have been switched off, and won’t turn back on unless I upgrade? 

The basic plan says that it includes 2 step zaps, which this is. So i’m a little bit confused about why this has happened? 

If anyone could shed some light on this, or give me some advice, that would be great. 

Thanks  

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

To add to this, I’ve tried to re-create the separate zap that adds the details into a google sheet and its done the same thing. 

So they’re both 1 trigger and 1 action zaps, which according to the basic plan are fine through those. 

I’m very confused. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Kimbo123 

For us to have full context, post screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

We need to see which specific apps you are using in the Zap steps.

Hi Troy, and thanks for the response. 

I’ve attached some screenshots which will hopefully help figure that out. 

If you could let me know if I’m missing something, or if you need more context and I’ll add it. 

As far as I can tell, the apps used where facebook, google sheets and SMS by zapier, but I’m not 100% sure if thats right. 

I’ve also attached the screenshot of the plan guide showing the 2 step zaps being part of the basic plan, so I’m very confused about whether I’m missing something! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Kimbo123, welcome to the Community! 🎉

The Facebook Lead Ads app is a premium app which appears to be the cause of the issue here. It’s not possible to run a Zap with a premium app while on the free plan currently. So while the Zap itself is not a multi-step Zap you still won’t be able to run it unless you upgrade to the Starter plan.

Really sorry about that, but I hope this helps to at least clarify why the Zap keeps switching off. If you have any further questions or if I can assist with anything else do let me know. Happy to help further! 🙂