Question

Troubleshooting: Google forms used as a trigger to honeybooks to create new project

• 17 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m using google form as a trigger in Zapier to create a new project in Honeybooks but when I test it it shows troubleshooting error:  Failed to create a project in HoneyBook

The app returned "Unexpected server error"

Can someone help with what the issue might be here? 

I want to automate contract signing on honeybooks and the trigger for that should be a google form. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Blacked Solutions! 👋

I did some checking on this side but couldn’t see any open bug reports for that The app returned "Unexpected server error" error.

Are you seeing that error occurring every time you test or is it only occurring occasionally? Just wondering if this is related to a temporary issue in the Zap not being able to access HoneyBook’s servers or whether it’s an issue with the set up of the action.

To help rule out an issue with the setup can you please share a screenshot showing the settings and fields selected for that Create Project action? Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from the screenshot before sharing though. 

Thanks for your assistance here, looking forward to hearing from you!