Troubleshooting Facebook Lead Ads: Freebie delivery issue with Kajabi integration.

• 21 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi, I started my very first fb lead ads today. My process was a freebie, that linked to a $5 offer. However, I was told once a from inside kajabi was submitted, ALL people would receive my freebie. However, the issue is, the only people receiving my freebie are the people also buying my $5 offer. The freebie never gets delivered to the people that chose not to purchase. What did I do wrong? It’s as if the welcome sequence (that delivers my freebie) is only contingent upon a sale, and I don’t want that to be the case. Any ideas? Thank you!! 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @KristinaDodge,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action steps that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for helping Ken.a! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @KristinaDodge,

Thanks for the screenshot!

Looking at your Zap setup, and I don’t see any issues with your setup. I’m curious though, have you tried publishing the Zap and tried triggering the Zap while it’s published? Does the Kajabi still don’t offer the freebie to the customers who did not choose to purchase?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

It does not offer the freebie unless there’s a sale, unfortunately. So what is happening is, the ad shows up, the lead form shows up & submitted, and nothing is triggered. The next page is a clickable link to get to the $5 sales page, then the Form that collects name and email a 2nd time (which is the zap trigger) then the checkout page. The order isn’t feasible and I can’t stand needing to do name + email captures 2 times in a row just to get the zap to fire. It’s redundant. Any ideas? Thank you SO much! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the clarification.

This behavior seems weird. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team regarding this issue. Our Support Team has the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Wonderful. I’ll do that. Really appreciate you taking time with this.