Skip to main content

Hello everyone.
Currently, I am setting up zap to automatically retrieve posts from Facebook page A and post to Facebook B. Zaps runs stably with posts with 1 image. And it doesn't work with posts with 2 or more images.

Please help me solve this problem because currently most of the posts on Facebook page A are multiple images

Thank you

P/s: i has chose action event “Create Page Photo"

This is the reported image error

This is the reported image error

Hi there @Davidas3,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Could you please send a screenshot of the “Configure” section of the “Create Page Photo” action step? This will help me take a closer look at the issue that you're running into.

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

This is my setup. Please help me check, can you guide me to get all the images and content of the post on the original page to the new page?

Thank you

Pic my setup

Hi @Davidas3,

Thanks for the screenshots!

It looks like the mapped data on the “Photo” field is not being returned by the trigger after the Zap runs. Could you please try remapping the data on that field? Could you please try using the “Full Picture” data from the trigger instead? Here’s what it should look like: 7f194accaa01b4c95f82240987baac8f.png(view larger

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!