Skip to main content

I’ve created a Zap to post an Update in Google my business. However it is inconsistent and keeps erroring.

The above is the simple structure. The Formatter is to ensure there are no funky restrictions or limitations in the Instagram Text that would prevent it. 

The “Learn More” button URL is just our website which is valid and working.

The below seems to be the consistent error message I am receiving. I have tried to rework the image link, ensured the correct link is specific to the appropriate image etc. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi @LPC_Luke 

For us to have more info about the encountered error, post screenshots showing how the GMB Zap step is configured in EDIT mode so we can see the field mappings.

@LPC_Luke 

You can click the Field labels to see tooltips with more info that may provide guidance.

Try checking your live Zap Runs history details to see the Logs tab which shows the underlying API request/response that may provide more info about the encountered error to help you troubleshoot.

https://zapier.com/app/history/

These are all the logs.

The run previous to this latest failed one succeeded and I’m am not able to find the difference as to why one succeeded and these ones have not. 

@LPC_Luke 

Error: Multiframe images not supported.

• Explanation: EXIF data is added to images to provide additional information, such as whether the image has been rotated from landscape to portrait or is a multi-frame image that is not supported by all social sites.
  • Solution: You can easily view and remove EXIF data from an image before adding it to GMB or any other sites via this page so you know that this won't affect your image once it's posted.

@LPC_Luke

Error: Multiframe images not supported.

• Explanation: EXIF data is added to images to provide additional information, such as whether the image has been rotated from landscape to portrait or is a multi-frame image that is not supported by all social sites.
  • Solution: You can easily view and remove EXIF data from an image before adding it to GMB or any other sites via this page so you know that this won't affect your image once it's posted.

Thanks for the information.
My Question is How? Is this something that can be done in Zapier or formatting? 
Thanks

@LPC_Luke 

You may have to try using another app in the Zap to convert the advanced image format to a basic image format.

Try asking ChatGPT for guidance and possible apps.

You can search Zap apps here: https://zapier.com/apps