Question

Trouble passing PayPal invoice action test in the Zap.

• 24 September 2023
  • 3 replies

ive tried every possible combination to pass their paypal invoice action test but nothing seems to work. and those clowns offer close to zero support. please help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @asdasfasdfasdf,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, could you please elaborate a little bit more on the issue you’re running into? Also, could you please send a detailed screenshot of the Zap you’re having trouble with?

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Please keep us posted!

Hi Ken,

Attached are screenshots of my setup and also included a screenshot of the actual zap setup.

Basically, the issue is that I cannot get pass the “Action” stage. No matter what combinations of info I have tried, I just cannot seem to get their function to work.

Please help me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @asdasfasdfasdf,

Thanks for the screenshots.

Your setup looks like it’s correct. However, the app integration you've asked about currently has an "Invite Only" status, which means the developers for the new integration may still be making changes and the app is not available publicly yet - only privately. Because of this, we here at Zapier support have extremely limited resources on the app and on the details of the integration.

To get the best help for your question, I recommend you reach out to the folks who gave you access to the integration and see if they can provide you with the information you're looking for.

Thank you for your understanding.