Question

Trouble Connecting HubSpot to Trello: Issues with Triggering on Ticket Property Change

• 9 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hey everyone!

I'm facing difficulties while trying to connect HubSpot with Trello, specifically with the trigger action. My goal is to automatically create a Trello card when the owner of a ticket changes to a specific one. However, I haven't been successful in getting this integration to work.

I tried simplifying the trigger to only execute when the ticket property changes. Additionally, I've validated in Zapier that it's the specific owner I'm looking for, but I still can't progress beyond the property changes.

Any suggestions or advice on how to address this issue? I would appreciate any help!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Jean Piffaut,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured?

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Additionally, could you please let me know the exact issue that you’re experiencing with the Zap? Is the Zap not triggering or is it running into an error?

Thanks!