Trouble connecting Facebook Messenger to ChatGPT for lead responses.

• 11 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello
I’m trying to connect my Facebook messenger to my chatgpt to answer my leads and texts but it fails in first step. can’t connect my FB page to zapier .. anyone knows what should I do with it ? 
I put the Error screen shot here to check it 

thank you 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Hema Pmu,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Please check if the Business Integrations for Zapier in the linked Facebook account has all the checkboxes enabled. I see past reports of users experiencing this same issue when one of these permissions was missing. Here is a screenshot to illustrate this:
efe5434c9bffae16f91ae7d685771ae5.png
(view larger)

Here is a Facebook help document about editing privacy and settings for Business Integrations on your personal Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/help/405094243235242.

Additionally, a workaround you can try is to use the "Custom" option in the Page field of the trigger step. This will let you type in or paste the "ID" of the page inside the field box. That's the quickest way to load a value to a dropdown list that doesn't appear as an option immediately.
26ff15e7acde98ae2727c6c34d10fca7.png
(view larger)

The page ID can be found here:
7ed96ef53f99fff9b2410b6626745952.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!

Hello Ken.a , Thank you for your reply and help … I checked it all and all is right and ok as you sent in photo … but still doesn't work .. I don’t know what to check more , Its been 10 days I’m stuck in this part 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Hema Pmu,

Thanks for letting me know.

Have you tried inputting the Facebook Page ID in the “Page” field as a custom value of your Facebook Messenger step? Like so:

36eacc7dd3292d5e1f61126e715d1cf5.png
(view larger)

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!