Skip to main content

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi Everyone what happened for my Zap , previously still working well but today

I trying do some adjustment i found out when i create a new zap > New Response Form > Choice my form and read my new data … trigger successful , all data show what i wan …. step1 no problem , step 2 is filter text also no issue … but when i add “Update Spreadsheet Row” trying to let above trigger the data input to here … but this site provide me the sample data All incomplete …. i trying to many way also same ,

Even previously i had trying use another existing Zap , i use back that one also is same situation …. anyone can help me ? all sample data no show now … just give me a little data … 

Hi @Terrance 

From your screenshot, Zap step 3 is configured to only UPDATE Row 2 and update the PROMOTION field.

If you want other GSheet columns updated, then you will need to map other data points to the fields.

If you want to update rows other than Row 2, then you would need to add another Zap step: GSheets - Lookup Row

Then map the Row ID between Zap steps.

Thank you for your reply.
I believe there has been a misunderstanding of what I meant.

From my first screenshot, you can clearly see that approximately 25 data outputs were successfully triggered. However, when I attempt to select these output data, only 18 records are available. You can refer to Screenshots 2 and 3 for detailed content. The 7 most important selections are missing, which prevents me from choosing them. In Screenshot 1, the missing fields include Salutation, VSRP Number, Installation Address, Place Order Date, Add On 2, and SKU PRICE.

This has caused me a lot of confusion. I also understand that Zapier needs to retrieve my latest data to sync and update. Therefore, I have tried submitting the Google Form multiple times in an attempt to prompt Zapier's system to read and synchronize. Unfortunately, this has had no effect. I suspect that this might be an issue with Zapier's system failing to synchronize, as this never happened during the trial period.

I fully understand the overall process, but the experience we are having now after subscribing is entirely different. If this issue cannot be resolved, we regret that we will not be able to continue using Zapier's services.

@Terrance 

If variables are returned in a previous step, then those variables should be available to map in following Zap action steps.

To map variables, you can search by the variable label or by the variable value.

A workaround is to use custom pill mapping:

Hi @Terrance 👋

Just checking in to see whether Troy’s suggestion of using custom pill mapping did the trick? 

Happy to help further if you’re still stuck at all, just let us know! 🙂