Skip to main content

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi,

i want to link my trello to my omnisend.

I just need the name and the email adress from my trello card to add in my omnisend and i want it to have a certain tag (that will trigger automation )

the test is ok

but when i try it directry from my trello, it doesn’t work,

does someone can help me? or know what to do ?

Thanks!

Hi @Mylene 

For us to have more context, post screenshots from your Zap Runs showing the DATA IN/OUT for each step along with any errors: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Hi @Mylene 👋

Were you since able to get the Zap working as expected? If so, we’d love it if you could take a few minutes to share some details here of how you solved it. 🙂

If not, and you’re still running into some trouble can you confirm if the Zap is:

• Triggering but failing to create the subscriber in Omnisend
  • Or is it not triggering when a card in moved to a specific Trello list at all

If it’s triggering but not creating the subscriber are you seeing any errors in the Zap history? If so can you please share a screenshot of that so we can investigate what might be causing that error.

If it’s not triggering, was anything has changed in Trello, for example was the list renamed since the Zap was originally set up? Or was a specific card selected in the trigger perhaps? If you can share a screenshot showing the current set up of the Trello trigger so we can see what’s been selected there that would be much appreciated.

Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Looking forward to hearing from you!