Question

Trello error: Your Gmail data can only be sent to approved apps. Unfortunately, the app you are using is no longer supported.

• 13 September 2022
  • 2 replies

My trigger is adding a new label to an email and the action would create a new card in the list on my Trello board. The test runs okay but when I try to publish my Zap it says that My Gmail data can only be sent to approved apps. Unfortunately, the app you I'm using is no longer supported.

Can someone help me with this one? Thanks in advance

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DILGNegOcc 

Good question.

You’ll need to use a Gmail paid plan or come up with a work around by sending data to other apps first, then from those apps to Trello.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @DILGNegOcc - expanding a bit on what Troy suggested above. I’m sorry we don’t have a more straightforward fix to help it work as intended!

One idea may be sending the labels to a google sheet, directly from your inbox, then having the sheet trigger the Trello label being made. 

Please let us know how you’re getting by and if there is anything else we can do to support you in building your Trello Zap.

Best,

Rachael