Best answer

Trello attachments not pulling in as URLs

• 25 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I have a zap that triggers on a new Trello card. The card could have 1 or more attachments that are URLs. However, Zapier pulls in the attachment in a format that looks like this:

hydrate|||.eJwtjUEOwiAQRe8yaxYFWqTsPEkzDlMlWmrKEGOa3l00bv_Lf28HWrNwlkneT4YAZ1CQchHMxFOKEIx3RlvnFVAtsi618PYDunNWazsoQKK1NsV_NX4wRsGc-BGnjMtXiyJIt6WFSgvcX7hdC4QdCLd2Atf3LvIcLyMjOu78qR-RLcJxfAB_0DNN:1pr3Qz:oXgluNOpbbq9sugqxHylCptcTt4|||hydrate

Is there a way for me to get the URL instead?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 22 May 2023, 10:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @jferst,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please share a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Especially, the Trello step. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Hi.

I have the same problem.

This is a screenshot of the Trello Step:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ttdvd,

I did some digging into this, and it appears that if a Card has multiple attachments, the hydrate link provided is a zip file containing all of them. Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to retrieve the individual URL of each attachment. However, I have good news! We have an open feature request for this specific functionality, and I've added both you and @jferst to the request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊