Best answer

Transferring Zoom recordings - only the last 6 files from apst month are listed

• 18 January 2023
  • 1 reply

I created a Zap to upload Zoom recordings to Google Drive. After the Zap created, I tried to transfer the existing recordings. Transfer tool only lists the last 6 files in Zoom, which happens to be created within the last 30 days. It is missing 90 recordings which I can see it Zoom. There are no filters in the Transfer tool that can possibly ignore older files. Is this a bug or a limitation in the transfer tool? Or Am I missing something else? I already disabled passcode and authentication on cloud videos.

icon

Best answer by SamB 18 January 2023, 11:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @ConfirmZap! 👋

I’ve done some checking and it seems that Zoom’s own API is limited to recordings made within the month. Transfer for Zoom recordings works by using Zoom's recordingsList API endpoint which has a maximum date range of one month. So that’s why we’re unable to see the missing recordings here. 

If you can get a list of publicly accessible links to the recordings into a Google Sheets spreadsheet you could potentially use Transfer to upload the missing recordings to Google Drive that way. Hopefully that helps!