Best answer

Trainerize Connection Issue: Invalid Login Error Despite Using Correct Credentials

Userlevel 1

Hey gang
Currently trying to connect my Trainerize account and zapier together but when i try to connect it, it says wrong email and password.
Now, i know for a fact that every login info is correct. I even tried with another coach login info and nothing is working.
Is there anything i can do on zapier side or trainerize side to connect both of these apps together ?

I repeat : Login info entered is correct, this has been checked and rechecked about 42 times

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by SamB 27 September 2023, 17:03

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @Cymonize , I’m not seeing anything on our end about a error with login information rejections from Trainerize. Just a suggestion, but you may want to try a different browser or shutting off any ad-block software you have running, sometimes on my own computer that can cause new authorizations to not work if it’s blocking some interaction. 

Additionally, I did a little digging and found this documentation on the Trainerize website: https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/208697346-How-do-I-connect-to-Zapier-

Can you confirm that you did these steps as well? 

Best,

Rachael

Hi Rachael,

I too am having this problem. I even changed the password again and used a different browser, but it still gives me the same error. If I try to go incognito and enter trainerize with the same credentials, I can login without any issues. But when I enter those same credentials here it tells me that I have the wrong email or password.

Best regards.

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @davidortiz, I wanted to follow up and see if you disabled any ad blockers from your browser? I noticed you mentioned that you changed the password and that an incognito browser allowed you to log in with no issue, thus I am wondering if it is simply a difference in permissions and browser set-up that is causing the issue. 

Let me know, happy to troubleshoot this with you! 

Hi Chanelle,

I just tried the whole process again both with adblock disabled and in incognito to connect zapier with trainerize but it still tells me that I have an incorrect email or password.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Cymonize and @davidortiz,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into our notes, and here’s what I found:

Users can only connect their Trainerize account if they are the account owner. However, Trainerize provides an admin permissions setting for non-owners. Even with admin access, users will not be able to authenticate. This is easy to be confused as most apps grant all permissions to admin users.

Trainer and Staff Permissions: https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000695586-Trainer-and-Staff-Permissions

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊

Hey gang
Currently trying to connect my Trainerize account and zapier together but when i try to connect it, it says wrong email and password.
Now, i know for a fact that every login info is correct. I even tried with another coach login info and nothing is working.
Is there anything i can do on zapier side or trainerize side to connect both of these apps together ?

I repeat : Login info entered is correct, this has been checked and rechecked about 42 times

Thanks 

I had the same error not sure how to solve for it

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Gail fernandes,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please check if you have the right permissions with Trainerize? More about this here: https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000695586-Trainer-and-Staff-Permissions

Please keep us posted! 😊

@ken.a @chanelle I am encountering a similar challenge concerning the integration of my Trainerize account within the Zapier platform. As the account owner, I have made attempts to input my login credentials into the Trainerize application within Zapier. Regrettably, these efforts have not yielded successful results, despite my ability to access my Trainerize account independently without any issues during regular logins. Is there a bug on your system that won’t let us login using our trainerize account in the zapier? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends @Cymonize, @davidortiz, @Gail fernandes, and @FitbizVA 

I did some digging into this, and it looks like this is a bug with the Trainerize integration. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Trainerize on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected members. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Additionally, the app creator owns and updates that integration so it may be worth it to reach out to them and let them know that you’re running into a bug with their app.

They do have access to the bug report in our system, but it always helps if they hear directly from their users as well.

Hopefully, this helps.

Hi @ken.a , I am running into this issue and do not see a resolution presented in this thread. Do you have any workarounds for the time being? 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there folks! I just wanted to pop by with a belated update to confirm that the bug report for this issue has been closed. The ABC Trainerize app’s developers released a new version of the app which should have fixed the issue. 🎉🎉🎉

If you’re attempting to connect an ABC Trainerize account that has the correct Owner permissions, and correct username and password but are still running into errors I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team. They’ll be able to investigate further and open up a new bug report as necessary. 🙂