Best answer

Time zone issue - Zap changes my timezone output

• 24 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I created a zap to connect two Notion databases. When an item is added to database A, create a new term in database B. The time zone is default in both databases. But when the Zap runs, it changes the timezone in database B from PST to EST so my items always show in the day before the date entered in A. Does anyone encounter the same issue? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Adr058 24 April 2023, 20:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@Adr058 To confirm, do you have both Notion databases and your Zapier account set to PST?

Can you share screenshots of the data you’re sending from Database A to Database B via Zapier (ie. from the “Setup” portion of the action from your Zap editor)? Be sure to redact any personal information!

Userlevel 1

@Adr058 To confirm, do you have both Notion databases and your Zapier account set to PST?

Can you share screenshots of the data you’re sending from Database A to Database B via Zapier (ie. from the “Setup” portion of the action from your Zap editor)? Be sure to redact any personal information!

Hi Todd,

Thank you for your reply! I figured it out by myself. I just included “timezone” property in the Action step (with “include time” set as True) and it works!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Adr058 

You’re welcome! Great to hear you were able to get everything resolved. 😊