Question

Time incorrect once Zap runs in Asana / Clio / Google Calendar

• 10 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello All, 

This is probably a noob question with a simple answer, but nonetheless I need help. I am doing some zaps whereby a court notice is run through ChatGPT to extract information include date and time of the scheduled court proceeding. When I work up the Zap, everything looks good but then when it runs, it outputs the incorrect time - off by two hours early. This has happened in this same Zap on a different branch. 

ChatGPT (52) extracted information that was then itemized in 56. Everything is correct - the time in the court notice is “8:30 AM”
Within the project where a new task is created in the project. The time is now 6:30am!
This is another step where I am creating a calendar entry within my Clio practice management software that is tied to my Google Calendar. Also appears correct here from the ChatGPT extraction but it also shows within Clio and then within my Calendar as start time being 6:30 a.m. Also, not sure how to get the End at to be modified well. Doing as I did above creates a 30 min slot which is fine for this particular type of hearing.

I have made sure to check that all my apps are on Pacific Time, my timezone. 

Thanks for anyone’s input.

Joe

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Joski 

Check your Zapier > Settings > Profile > Time Zone

Check your Zap > Details > Time Zone

Try using a Timestamp in this format: (standard ISO format)

• Example: 2020-10-26T16:56
miscEye icon Note

By default, Zapier uses the ISO 8601 standard for formatting dates.
Some apps may use different date and time defaults.
If needed, you can adjust date/time values in Zaps by adding or subtracting time from the value within the field.