Question

Thinkific doesn't move students from one course to the next after finishing a course and causes them to start over.

• 18 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone, 

I am a new user for Zapier and Thinkific. On Thinkific, I sell a few courses for my students. However, a few of my students expressed their concerns, when they complete a course within a bundle, it does not transition them into the next course. I made some Zaps on Zapier, connecting it to my Thinkific, and the zaps were made according to Thinkific’s article on prerequisite courses:

https://support.thinkific.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030374454

I turned these zaps on as well. However, it seems that my students are still encountering the same problem, where when they complete the course, it does not transition them into the next course. Moveover, at the end, it seems that they restart the course after repeating. 

I am very unaware on how to fix this. Please, can someone help me with some troubleshooting and this predicament? Thank you for your time and consideration.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Sl99! Thanks so much for reaching out - so sorry to hear you’re running into this.

Are you able to share some screenshots of your zap setup with any personal details obscured?

That may help us troubleshoot with ya! Looking forward to digging into this with you. 🤗

Hello Christina, 

Here are some screenshots of one of the zaps I’ve made (see image 1 and 2). Let me know if you need some snapshots. I also have a video of one of my students completing the course, but the transition doesn’t seem to work. However, I don’t think there’s an option to upload the video here. If you can give me some insight, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

From, Sam

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Sl99! Thanks for sharing these!

I can see you were able to also open a ticket with my friends in support - which is perfect!

Please continue to keep us in the loop with what ya’ll are able to uncover together. We’d love to know! 🙂