Best answer

The Zap isn't showing all courses in Memberspot, unable to automate ThriveCart sales.

• 28 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Zapier is not showing me all my courses on memberspot so I can not automate my sellings through thrivecart and geting my customers the acces to the course in memberspot but my new course in memberspot is already online… so at the moment I need to grant acces to the course 1 by 1… can anyone help me with this issue?? 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 28 September 2023, 03:52

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lidia 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered issue to help give us more context.

Userlevel 1

Okay so here are a couple of screenshots so its pretty simple I do have a new course on memberspot what is callesd “Beckenboden kurs” and on Zapier trigger is thrivercard when someone purchased the course. Eveything works well with the trigger. 

And the action would be memberspot to grant acces to the course but i just can’t choose the right course in zapier because it is just not giving me the option to choose it, what is really weird… 

Thank you for every help and idea… 

Userlevel 1

Also when I press on “load more” it would just repeat the options you can see in the 1st screenshot… what is pretty weird too… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Lidia 

Give this a try as a workaround.

Each Course has an internal ID. (e.g. 9fLcW...)

Try clicking on the course in Memberspot, then look at the browser URL, which may reveal the internal Course ID.

Then use the ‘Custom’ option to set this internal Course ID as a static value.

Userlevel 1

Cool thank you very much @Troy Tessalone that worked perfectly I mean it is still not the perfect solution since it should also work the other way around, but for it is definitely a good solution if it doesn’t work like it should.. 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s excellent news! Glad to hear Troy was able to assist you, @Lidia!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help!