Best answer

The event isn't automatically added to Google Calendar when a new event is created in Outlook Calendar.

• 6 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I am starting to use Zapier to automate some tasks. 

I created a Zap that adds a new event in Google Calendar when a new event is added to Outlook Calendar (Trigger). I ran the Zap and it works.

However, the event is not automatically added when triggered (added a new event in Outlook Calendar). I mean, it looks like Zappier does not detect that a new event was added to Outlook. This only works when I run the Zap manually. 

I attach some screenshots. 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 6 January 2023, 18:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jmhdez 

Good question.

The Outlook Zap triggers are all scheduled, which can take from 1-15 minutes to fire depending on your Zap plan.

Give it some time, then check your Zap Runs: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @jmhdez, hope you had a good start to your week! I wanted to check in and see if you were able to check your Zap History and see if everything is working okay?

Userlevel 1

Hey @jmhdez, hope you had a good start to your week! I wanted to check in and see if you were able to check your Zap History and see if everything is working okay?

Hi Channell, thanks for the follow-up. I added some events in my Outlook calendar. After 5-7 minutes these events were added to my Google Calendar, so It is working.