Best answer

The "Document completed" trigger in Pandadoc is receiving an error

• 30 August 2022
  • 5 replies

TLDR: We have a Zap set up to trigger whenever a Pandadoc template is signed to move deal stages in HS to singed. However it is not working the past couple of days and I cannot figure out why. 

ATM it should work like this: 

1. Trigger = Document completed in Pandadoc
  2. Get Doc ID
  3. Update deal associated with pandadoc ID
icon

Best answer by jesse 26 September 2022, 17:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @jda721! Sorry to hear you’re running into this! We definitely want to help. 

I took a quick peek and it looks like you were able to open a ticket with our friends - which is perfect. They mentioned they’re not seeing the error you were running into any longer.

Were you able to get this up and running? If not, feel free to respond to the open ticket and the team is happy to dig into this a bit further with ya! 🤗

Hey @christina.d - thank you for getting back to me! I noticed that too. However, I do not think the automation is running as our team has had to manually move deal stages in HS when a Pandadoc is signed. 

Hey @christina.d I am still seeing this error message 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, I’m sorry to hear that @jda721

Definitely feel free to advise of this in the open ticket and I’m sure they’re happy to continue digging into this with you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @jda721! Just popping back in to close the loop here. I took a look at your support ticket and it appears the error is no longer showing. If it surfaces again, feel free to reply to that thread and the team can dig into some logs to help get to the bottom of this for you!