Question

Text to Speech PRO: Returns a Text File Instead of .mp3 or .wav

Hello everyone,
I tried to use Text toSpeech PRO but it returns a text file instead of .mp3 or .wav

Does anyone know the problem?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Victorfm, welcome to the Community!

Am I right in thinking that you are using the Text to Speech PRO action Generate Text to Speech?

Could you show us the data you get when you test that step in your Zap? A screenshot of the different fields that you get when you test the action would be super helpful. 😊 

Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Thanks!

Hi Denver,

Yes, i use generate text to speech.

These are the screenshots.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Victorfm,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I looked at the screenshot, and it seems like the “Generate Text to Speech” action doesn’t return the generated speech as a file.

To test, could you please try changing the “Audio” field and seeing if the action will return it as a file object?

3f17f73adeb5070a81ec6cfc7fd2d18e.png
(view larger)

Please give that a try, and let us know how it goes! 😊

Hi @Victorfm,

We have recently released the Eden AI integration on Zapier that allows you to access to the best providers for each AI technology such as text-to-speech. I believe that this integration could be extremely helpful for your project.

Please check it out at this link: https://zapier.com/apps/eden-ai/integrations

Let me know if you have any questions!