Question

Terrible Customer Service!!!

• 6 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

am writing to express my immense frustration and disappointment with the abysmal level of customer support I have received over the past two months. I have reached out multiple times regarding a critical issue with my subscription, yet I have received nothing but automated responses from an utterly useless AI chatbot.

I have been a loyal customer of Zapier for quite some time, but my recent experience has been nothing short of a nightmare. I am currently facing a substantial financial loss due to your company's inability to address my concerns promptly. It is unacceptable that I have had to sit idle for two months, waiting for a resolution to my subscription refund request.

To make matters worse, the only communication I have received is from an automated AI system, which sends me email after email, offering no real solutions or assistance. It is infuriating to think that a company like Zapier, which prides itself on automation and integration, cannot provide even a basic level of human customer support.

I implore you to take immediate action to rectify this situation. I need a real human representative to address my issue and process my refund as soon as possible. Your negligence has already cost me a significant amount of money and valuable time, and this is an entirely unacceptable way to treat a paying customer.

I sincerely hope that you will treat my case with the urgency it deserves and take the necessary steps to improve your customer support system to prevent such catastrophic failures in the future.

I eagerly await your prompt response and resolution to my ongoing issue.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Tim Nguyen, welcome to the Community! 👋

I’m so sorry to hear about the troubles here in getting a response from our Support team. Really appreciate you taking the time to share this candid feedback about your experience, and wanted to let you know that I’ve passed on your comments here over to the relevant teams so we can work on improving this.

The team are experiencing higher volumes than usual which is likely the cause for the delay in a reply here. Sorry about that, I’m sure one of the Billing & Accounts team will get back to you as soon as they can. 

I couldn’t see any open support tickets from 2 months ago did you reach out to Support from a different Zapier account than the one that’s associated with your Community account perhaps? At any rate, if you can share some further details and any screenshots to help illustrate the issues you’re running into with your Zaps us folks in the Community would be happy to help. Please be sure to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Thanks for your ongoing patience here, looking forward to hearing from you! 

I’m in 100% agreement! Thank God for Pabbly and Make. Can’t even connect with anyone from support when YOUR login is broken. Google login doesn’t work YET AGAIN (This happened 6 months ago) and there is no way to tell anyone from zapier. For the cost people pay this is unnacceptable.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yep. Same experience for me. This company used to be awesome. Now the support tickets go into a black hole and errors can’t be fixed. So much wasted time on this platform. Meanwhile Make.com and n8n work just fine and have much better support. 

I have so much technical debt with Zapier it’s close to vendor lock in. But I can’t get things to work in a timely manner so it’s a giant waste. I’m slowing moving everything over to n8n and Make.

Can’t wait to be done with this frustration!

Fix your product! And support the people paying for it for years! How hard is that? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @J Nicks and @thereverend! 👋

@J Nicks - really sorry we missed your message here previously. It sounds like you’ve already found an alternative but for anyone else that comes across this who may also be having trouble logging into their Zapier account I did want to share a quick help guide in case it’s useful: Can't log in to your Zapier account

@thereverend - I understand the frustration at in the response times when reaching out to the Support team. I’ve just responded to you in the other topic you opened regarding this. I’ve closed topic as you’d also opened up another topic (regarding the issue you wanted to get resolved by the Support team) which was since solved. So it appears that you’re all set on that front now.

We’re continually looking to improve the experience of our customers so I’ve logged everyone’s comments here to the relevant teams to ensure your voices are heard on this. If there’s anything Zap-related we can help with in the meantime, please do reach back out in the Community and we’ll be happy to assist! 🙂