Question

tech support is appalling

• 15 April 2024
  • 1 reply

The quality of the tech support I’ve received from this company is so incredibly poor. They don’t read your email, then kick the can down the road with the most obvious ‘answer’, usually a pointer to a page that is only glancing realted to your query or which the query already shows is not reelvant, after which you have to wait 24 hours. 

After several so-called fixes failed to correct the issue with my google sheets polling interval, I was finally punted to a manager--who ignored the entire backstory and suggested it was probably typefiorm error-=-when I had proven that with screenshots multiple times. After which I get to wait another 24 hours for the privilege of a non-response.

Blame someone else, kick the can down the road, take zero responsibility, collect $$. Great business model!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @bunnykat, welcome to the Community! 🙂 

I’m sorry to hear of the disappointing experience with the Support team. Really appreciate you sharing your experience here, and I’ve passed the comments over to the relevant teams on this end so this can be improved upon.

I can see that you’ve already opened up other topics in the Community relating to the issues you’re need some assistance with:

So I’m going to close this post out now so that folks can help troubleshoot on those other topics directly.