Question

TeamUp Error code: Error while retrieving: The app did not respond in-time.

• 13 May 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Trying to pull data from Teamup (when a customer is marked as No Showed) but keep getting the following error when I test my trigger.

Error code: Error while retrieving: The app did not respond in-time. It may or may not have completed successfully.

It seems to happen to any of the Team Up zaps I try to create - am I missing some obvious? (all apps are updated and current versions)

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @BobEvans,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please let me know the trigger you’re using for Teamup?

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Apologies.. Using the Class Attendee No-Showed in this instance. 

See below

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @BobEvans,

Thanks for the update.

I did some digging into this, and it seems like our Support Team created a bug report on your behalf regarding this issue. I’d recommend reaching out to TeamUp dev team and tell them about the bug when using their app in Zapier since they are the ones who maintains and updates their integration with Zapier.

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 1

Excellent - Thank you. 
I’ve opened up comms with them to hopefully get this sorted. 

Thanks for your help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @BobEvans!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Userlevel 1

Hi @BobEvans,

Thanks for the update.

I did some digging into this, and it seems like our Support Team created a bug report on your behalf regarding this issue. I’d recommend reaching out to TeamUp dev team and tell them about the bug when using their app in Zapier since they are the ones who maintains and updates their integration with Zapier.

Hopefully, this helps.

Hey @ken.a

Teamup have responded with a request for a Bug I.D.

Is this something you’d have access to? or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @BobEvans,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the bug ID is #12.

Hopefully, this helps!