Best answer

Teachable error: The app returned, "You are trying to access a feature that isn't available on your plan."

• 25 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I want to add a unique tag per teachable course  (new teachable enrollment + filter by course name + mailchimp ?  The testing is showing this error in the attachment “Failed to create an enroll_in_course”, what Can I do?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 25 September 2023, 22:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @connollykate 

Good question.

Which Teachable plan do you have?

Teachable actions returning 401 - "You can't do that" error

There are two common reasons for this type of error:

Teachable plan type

• Teachable triggers on Zapier are available on Teachable's Basic plan and up.
  • Teachable actions are only available on Teachable's Professional plan and up.

If the connected account is not on a Teachable Professional plan or up, the Zap will show a "401 - You can't do that" error when you try to use an action.

Teachable offers more details on the difference between plans.

I’m on basic plan and professional plan is too much for me to afford, is there any alternative way to have different zap for my individual courses? Pls tell how to go about it

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@connollykate

• Teachable actions are only available on Teachable's Professional plan and up.