Skip to main content
Question

Systeme and Convertkit do not display funnel names when setting up, despite active contacts and successful tests.

• 12 June 2024
  • 8 replies

I am trying to set up another zap with Systeme and Convertkit, I have existing zaps set up with these two but for some reason my new one is not showing the funnel name when I type it in. I have contacts active on this funnel as I have tested purchased with this funnel already. 

Im not sure how to get around this. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Kristina Court 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap step is configured in EDIT mode so we can see the field types/descriptions.

So I think I have found part of the issue, As you can see from my screenshots in Systeme I have within the funnel im trying to link to is called Unstoppable Love, but within Zapier there is nothing coming up at all. However if I look at a zap that was set up a few months ago, its linked to a funnel called Access… but that funnel no longer exists as I deleted it, but I cannot search for the new funnel at all. 

Any thoughts? 

We need this to start working before midday tomorrow as we have an event on and people need to get emails when they sign up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Kristina Court 

Try using the ‘Custom’ tab to set the value.

Help article to reference for the expected value: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps

Hi @Troy Tessalone Thank you. As you can see from my previous screenshot that funnel is in place in systeme but in my new screenshots you can see that when I use the custom option its saying there is a 404 error where its not found. 

Also, it seems it found this funnel in a different zap I have set up which was alsready in place but that zap keeps turning itself off. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Kristina Court

Usually dropdown field expect the internal ID for a dropdown option value.

You may have to find the Funnel ID and Funnel Step ID to try those values via the Custom tab.

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for your other Zaps to see the values being passed to give yourself context.

Help article to reference for the expected value: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps

@Troy Tessalone Thanks for all your help, Im still having issues, I have upgraded my zapier account and the zaps will still not turn off. In the test im getting the email confirmation and tagging is happening in CK so I know it works, it just wont stay on in zapier. 

I have raised a ticket but I hope someone comes back to me before my event happens today! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Kristina Court 

Can you post updated screenshots with how your Zap step is configured in EDIT mode to give us current context?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Kristina Court 👋

I just came across your posts here and couldn’t see any Support tickets linked to your Community account. Were you since able to get the Zap to remain on?

Want to ensure this is sorted, so please do let us know if you’re still running into issues here!