Skip to main content
Best answer

Sync Google Sheets Rows With Brevo Contacts

• 8 June 2024
  • 3 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

This is the zap I’m working on.

It tests ok when I put in my own email addresses. But I got 2 new subscribers yesterday and it didn’t trigger.

Is there anything that stands out that I could change to make this trigger correctly?

To be clear, the sync from Squarespace is updating my spreadsheet perfectly well with a date & email address only.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi @Sam T. 

In Step 2, for the Email field, map the “Email” variable from Step 1.

Badge

Hi @Troy Tessalone thank you, this helped and made the test work again. But the zap still wouldn’t trigger. Went back in and spotted this field blank in step 2 and updating it to email address resolved it:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great work in getting this resolved @Sam T.! 🎉 And thank you so much for sharing the solution you implemented - the Community appreciates it! Also, big thank you to @Troy Tessalone for pointing you in the right direction! 🙌

It sounds like the Zap is up and running again now but if anything changes on that please do reach back out in the Community for assistance. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡