Question

SuperOffice 504 error / gateway timeout

• 9 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

We do integration between ActiveCampagin(AC) and SuperOffce(SO).

All works fine from SO → AC but when we turn the arrow SO ← AC,

then SO is giving error code 504.

Have tried different Search Criteria. It's the same when we try to create/update a contact/company into SO.

Bonus info:

SuperOffice does disconnect from Zapier a lot during a day.

Hope you can help.

Best regards.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Poul B! Sorry to hear you’re running into that error message. 😔

I wanted to clarify are you reconnecting the app under the apps section

To reconnect an app account:

• Go to My Apps.
  • Click the app with the account you want to disconnect.
  • In the app account connection that you want to reconnect, click the three dots iconNav: more horiz dropdown menu, then click Reconnect.
  • A new browser tab or window will open. Follow the instructions to reconnect your app account

After you’ve done this ^ I know it sounds silly but could you try turning the zap off/on and then retesting the zap? Do you still hit that error message?

Regarding the app frequently disconnecting, we do actually have an open bug for SuperOffice for this that I added you to. This will ensure you’re notified once a fix is in place. We’ll also keep the thread updated as well.

Thanks a bunch and we’ll keep an eye out! 🤞🏽

Hi @christina.d 

Thank for adding me to the watch list regarding the “SuperOffice frequently disconnection”.

I have a little note on this actually(maybe you can use it), if i stay in edit mode in a Zap development overnight. It disconnect my SuperOffice connection from all Zaps where its in the flow.

I  followed your instruction regarding

• Reconnection via “My Apps”
  • Turned zap on/off

But didn’t do the trick.

Got another kind of error also while testing:

The contact we looking for, does exiseist.

Best regard.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there @Poul B, sorry for the continued issues!  I did a quick search in our logs and I don’t see any large issues in the SuperOffice service in the past week or so.  I would ask that you reach out to our support team via this page so we can take a deeper look at your Zap to see what may be going on: http://zapier.com/contact-us

With that, I am sure we can help figure out what is going on =)