Best answer

Stripe connection issue: The app returned "Access Denied".

I set up an automation to create products and payment links in Stripe and tested it successfully a few weeks ago.

Now I've tried to set it live and the automation isn't working. It returns the following error:

The app returned "Access Denied".

When I go to My Apps and test the connection it says the connection is working, is their something I’m missing?

icon

Best answer by Bayo Obasaju 8 July 2022, 11:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Bayo Obasaju! Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that - we definitely want to help! 

I took a quick peek and it looks like you were able to chat with my friends in support and they shared this:

Looking at this Zap, I see this error is related to the Zap having trouble processing the image file. Can you try reconnecting both the Airtable and Stripe connections here?

https://zapier.com/app/connections

Keep us posted if this works for you! 

Thanks @christina.d ,

Reconnecting Airtable and Stripe didn’t seem to do it, but the zap does work when we remove the image file. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yay! Glad to hear it’s at least working. It looks like support did have a few follow-up questions regarding the image:

Looking at the logs, it seems the image wasn't publicly accessible. Are you able to try adding in the image again, making sure the file has no password protection and seeing if that processes?

Hopefully that clears everything up! 🙂