Skip to main content

Hi all,

I’m encountering an issue when I’m setting up my Squarespace newsletter capture → Klaviyo Zap.

One of the main issues I’m encountering is with their Profile IDs, and I’m unsure which to select (screenshot attached underneath). I randomly selected the first ID to test, however, when I’m testing it out, I’m not seeing any updates made to my existing Klaviyo list. Is this a profile ID issue? or something else that I’m missing.

Current settings for the event are: to add a new Profile to List, add to existing list, and Profile ID (unsure).

Thanks in advance!

Hi @andassociates 

Try this Zap action: Klaviyo - Create/Update Profile

You can select a List.

Hey @Troy Tessalone — Thanks for the above! I found it best to do it your way rather than the AI-generated solution; which was the original Zap flow. I used yours, then used the original as the third trigger to add to my existing Klaviyo newsletter list. 

Thanks again!

That’s an amazing news @andassociates! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗