Best answer

Squarespace Form - Salesforce Lead - Test Not Working

• 18 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I get the following error when testing my Squarespace to Salesforce Zap. The Zap test would not go through:

Failed to create a create lead in Salesforce (Legacy)

[{"message":"you cannot add hrs more than 56","errorCode":"FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION","fields":["How_many_hours_a_week_can_you_volunteer__c"]}]

When I click on the Troubleshoot Zap button after getting the error message, I get the following guidance from Zapier:

Status Code 400 Bad Request

Last updated: 2 years ago

Problem

Your Zap is likely to be missing a required field, or a field value wasn't in a recognized format. For example, if a field in your action step is expecting an email address, but the value given is a name, the app may return a 400 error.

Solution

Check that your fields are correctly set up and mapped to each other.

Please assist.

icon

Best answer by jesse 18 July 2022, 22:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Christina Tai! It looks like Salesforce isn’t accepting what you have mapped into your “How_many_hours_a_week_can_you_volunteer__c"field. The error says you cannot have hours more than 56. 

Does that limit sound like something you configured on Salesforce’s end? Also, I noticed you’re using a legacy version of Salesforce in your Zap. At some point, you may want to reconnect so you’re using the most updated version of the app. I find that sometimes helps refresh fields that may have been previously causing issues. 🙂