Question

Squarespace form not available despite other forms displaying correctly.

• 19 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, I’m trying to create a Zap that is based on someone filling out a form on my Squarespace. My account is synced and I can see other forms I have on the list. But the one I am trying to create the Zap for is not on there. The form is created on a public page using a form block. Please help. Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LBrod 

Help articles for Squarespace: https://zapier.com/apps/squarespace/help

My form doesn't appear in the Zap's dropdown menu

Zapier can only receive data from Form and Newsletter blocks in Squarespace.
Forms created as part of a Cover Page or a product order are not supported.

As a workaround, you can configure other form types in Squarespace to use Google Drive or an email address as its storage. You can then trigger your Zap using the Google Sheets or Email Parser integrations.

miscEye icon Note

If your form is within a Form Block and doesn't appear in the dropdown, delete and recreate it within your Squarespace site. It should then appear when you refresh the Zap's dropdown menu. 

Thank you! I created the form again and it popped up in the list. Everything looks good but now the form info isnt transferring to the google sheet. I feel like giving up seriously.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@LBrod 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to have full context.