Best answer

SQL Server 2019 Integrated Authentication connection error with untrusted domain

• 27 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi when creating a sql connection to service account sql server error: The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Integrated authentication. [CLIENT: 54.86.9.50]

SSPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c, state 14 while establishing a connection with integrated security; the connection has been closed. Reason: AcceptSecurityContext failed. The operating system error code indicates the cause of failure. The logon attempt failed   [CLIENT: 54.86.9.50]

ip is white listed , firewall enabled for inbound on 1433 server is mixed mode login , account user and login verified. We have a 2012 connection that worked ok but this is sql server 2019, I ran through support links https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-get-started-sql-server-mssql yes no supoort for 2019 but is this really the case? 

The server does sit on a WSFC but is not the syncd db in the ag group.

Any help would be appreciated 

Many thanks

G

icon

Best answer by ken.a 31 July 2023, 11:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @HM1,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like SQL Server 2019 is not supported at the moment. We do have an open feature request to support for SQL Server 2019. I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps!