Best answer

Some fiels are note recognized (squarespace to nation builder)

• 6 November 2023
  • 10 replies

Hi,

I use forms between squarespace and nation builder and doesn’t recognize some fields like the checkboxes below and so I’ne not the information in Nation Builder. A I would like to know if it’s possible to create a tag from a field ; I would like to know what people check below for example. Ca, you help ? Thank you

Best, Virginie 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 7 November 2023, 06:44

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Virginie Valière,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

At the moment, the “New Form Submission in Squarespace” trigger isn’t able to return the live/real sample data. That’s why you are not seeing the field that you are looking for.

However, we do have an open feature request for the “New Form Submission in Squarespace” trigger to return the live sample data. I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

In the meantime, you may want to try this workaround:

Hopefully, this helps!

Thank you. But I’m interested by the opt in field. I see that it is recognized by Zapier, to which field does it correspond in Squarespace ? 

This is the data I want 

Does Zapier recognized all fields and data from Jotform ? 

It seems that we can’t add a person to a list too ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I believe the data your seeing being provided by Squarespace is not a real sample data. You’d need to go to the Zap History and go to one of the Zap run to capture the field that you are looking for then follow this post to manually map the data:

Also, I noticed that the “Mobile Phone Opt In” field is a drop-down field. You might also need to add a Lookup Table to correctly pass the data. You can learn more about the Lookup Table here:

Regarding this question: 

It seems that we can’t add a person to a list too ? 

Would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, the “Action” section of your action steps that shows all the fields. Here’s an example screenshot:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Thank you for your answer Ken, please find screen attached 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the screenshots @Virginie Valière!

It looks like the “Person ID” field from the “Add Person to List” action requires the Person ID from the “Create/Update Person” step.

b770e2e92025c62e57a0630d177ee48e.png
(view larger)

Could you please try mapping the Person ID from the 2nd step to the “Person ID” field of the 3rd step?

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes.

Hi ken, 

I have another question, do you how we can create a tag on a specific field ? 

best, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’m so sorry for the late reply here.

I’m not sure what you mean by tag on a specific field, but the NationBuilder “Create/Update Person” action has a “Tag” field.

ba5e8d3485edce60326bfd7270b18479.png
(view larger)

Please let me know if I answered your question. Thanks!