Skip to main content

I’m trying to connect Smartsheet to Procore using Zapier, but having issues.

The zap is triggered by a new row being created in Smartsheet. The action should then create a new Procore project using the information from the new row. The data comes over from Smartsheet and seemingly connects to Procore and allows me to map the data over without issue, but the Test fails each time, giving me the “0 Y” error. I’ve attached a screenshot of the error for reference. I’m an admin on both Smartsheet and Procore, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or something similar?

Hi @CSE Admin 

For us to have context about the error, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode so we can see field types/descriptions.

Hi @CSE Admin 

For us to have context about the error, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode so we can see field types/descriptions.

Here’s some more screenshots for reference! 

@CSE Admin 

Things to check/try:

Try turning the Zap ON and test live.

Then check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Check the Logs tab which shows the raw API requests/response, which may provide more clue to troubleshoot the error.

Otherwise, try process of elimination to isolate the field causing the issue.

I don’t think this is the issue, but rather an observation.

The mapped variable for Street Address includes the City. (Atlanta)

The mapped variable for City includes the State. (GA)