Skip to main content

I have a workflow where a new Smartsheet row creates a Xero sales invoice and until a week ago it was triggering consistently for every new row in the target sheet. Now it has stopped for no apparent reason, with no Zap edits made and no changes on the Smartsheet side either. New rows have been added Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday this week and none of them has triggered any response from the Zapier side. The last run in the history was on May 10th. 

Is there any reason why a trigger step would simply stop working like this?

@Phil Robbins I would suggest to file a ticket to support as well since some people have been reporting Xero triggers/actions not being able to work. I would also test the Zap manually first to see if it is successful.

@fiona819 thanks for your response. I’ve put in a request as suggested.

I am unable to test the Zap with new data - I don’t know whether I’ve hit some limit on the number of test records it can find, but there are 10 in there and the momst recent was from 1st Feb. I’ve not found a way to clear it down and pull a more recent set of records - not sure if this is a bug. There have been hundreds of successful (and a few unsuccessful) runs in the interim, so I guess I’ll just have to wait to see what Support say.

Thanks again.