Skip to main content
Best answer

Skool error - authentication failed: The app returned "Internal Server Error".

Hey!

Im trying to connect my skool account to zapier and im getting this error message even though im pasting the details directly in?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Connor Pranky 

Try this tip:

Userlevel 1

Hi troy, i done it in a incognito window and still had the same message

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Connor Pranky 

Check this help article: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/10458381459341-How-to-get-started-with-Skool-on-Zapier

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

Its still not working. Do you know what this message means?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Connor Pranky 

Another option to try is to contact Skool Support for help with troubleshooting their Zap app integration authentication.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Connor Pranky 👋

Just wanted to check in to see how you’re getting on with this. Were you able to get those Internal Server error messages resolved?

Please do let us know if you’re still running into some trouble here, happy to assist further! 🙂 

Hi @Connor Pranky 👋

Just wanted to check in to see how you’re getting on with this. Were you able to get those Internal Server error messages resolved?

Please do let us know if you’re still running into some trouble here, happy to assist further! 🙂 

Hello I’m facing this problem too with my Skool community, can you help out?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Connor Pranky and @Warrior Odyssey,

Upon checking the issue, I noticed an open bug ticket about getting an authentication error with Skool. I can add you both to the list of impacted members so that the developers from Skool can do some updates on your integration with Zapier. We can't provide any ETA, but we'll email both of you once an update is available. Thanks!

I need help on the exact same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aishajeylaani,

We apologize if you are experiencing the same issue. Let me add you to the list of affected users. We’ll email you an update once it's available. Thanks.