Skip to main content

I am creating a new customer account in Shopify when a user is created in my CRM called Kommo. 

Everything works apart from one thing: 
Despite the input being the full name once under first name the output is a triplication of this full name. 

It shows twice in first name and surname. It does not matter if I change the input. 
Does anyone know why this might be happening? 
It is very awkward to have a customer account named: 
Bot Smith Bot Smith Bob Smith 

Any clues greatly appreciated

Hi @DomSpiral,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Configure” section of the action step/s that shows all of its fields in EDIT mode.

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Hey there, @DomSpiral 👋

I just came across this and wanted to check how you’re getting on. Were you able to get this figured out on your own?

If so, we’d love it if you could share some details of what the solution was to help others that come across this topic in future. 🙏

And if not, can you take a look at the Data Out for the Kommo trigger in a recent Zap run to confirm whether the name is coming through singularly or multiple times in the same field? If it’s only coming through once, then perhaps it could be that the name field has been accidentally selected multiple times within the Shopify action. If you can share some screenshots as Ken mentioned that will help us to confirm if that’s the case or whether there’s anything else on the set up of that action or the Zap that might be causing the name to be repeated multiple times.

Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you on this!