Question

Shopify Blog is not able to use the original content format which generated by ChatGPT

• 21 December 2023
  • 1 reply

We are testing to use ChatGPT to generate posts, but Shopify’s Blog Entry could not show the alternate lines as ChatGPT generates. Do anyone know how to solve that? I have tried to use Google Sheet to get the reply and that’s fine on Google Sheet. But once it used on Shopify’s Blog, all the content combined to a paragraph.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @MCmoto,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I understand that you're having trouble with the formatting of the content generated by ChatGPT when it's used in your Shopify 'Create Blog Entry' Zap. It seems like the paragraphs from ChatGPT are not being recognized, causing all the text to appear in one block.

This could be due to how Shopify interprets the line breaks from ChatGPT's output. To look deeper into this, can you send me the URL to the specific Zap you're working on and I can look deeper into this for you.

I'll keep an eye out for your response — I'm keen to help you get up and running!

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.