Best answer

Shippo error: Failed to create an order in Shippo

• 15 September 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m attempting my very first Zap - I’m looking at the set up action to connect stripe product orders to shippo.  Not sure what the heck I’m doing - lots of drop down options when all we need is is name and where to ship to...After filling out to the best of my abilities, I’m hitting the test action, but status code 400 bad request…Article or tutorial anywhere?????

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 15 September 2022, 21:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Moses 

Good question.

There are 5,000+ Zap apps each with 1+ triggers/actions available, so there likely won’t be articles/tutorials for your specific workflow as there are too many possible permutations down to the field level.

Best if you can post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the returned error in order for us to have proper context, thanks.

attached screenshots of entire set up action steps.  My understanding is that all required fields you choose from the drop down menus.  The part with the drop downs was confusing to us because there were customer names there...Once completing this part, I hit the test action, and got the error...

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Moses

The mapped variable are null/blank/empty which is indicated by “No data”, thus when testing what the error message is indicating because the required fields expect a value.

Help article about changing your trigger test data: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger