Skip to main content
Question

Server error 500 when accessing GPT configuration link in Zap

• 4 July 2024
  • 3 replies

The issue I have is that when I integrate a zap into my gpt, the configuration link can't be accessed by myself or another user when provided to me by the gpt. 

The configuration link works only for me if I access it off the gpt but it also won't work for others to access the configuration link off gpt. 

When  clicking the link it says server error 500

I hope this makes sense.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Keanan,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action step(s) that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

the configuration link does not work at the top if it is accessed through the GPT, it ca only be accessed manually.
It also does the same thing whether or not I add my own action name 

This configuration like I said before does work but only if I access it on another tab. Wen this link is put into the gpt as my configuration link and when the GPT will tell me or another user to put the certain action on or toggle it on and to do so we have to click the configuration link provided. It will give us an server error 500.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Keanan,

Thanks for the update.

I suggest reaching out to our Support Team. They have the necessary tools to investigate the problem by looking at the logs. You can contact our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for your patience and understanding.