Skip to main content
Question

Samsara : Trigger partner failure: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'url')

• 23 June 2024
  • 5 replies

I setup a Samsara integration to send an email when a document is created in the field.  This zap was tested and works.  However, I am now getting this error “Trigger partner failure: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'url')”.  Nothing has changed in my setup and when I go test the zap it functions propery.

Please help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jmorganwpi,

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @jmorganwpi,

It seems like the issue is not with your action step setup. Can you please send a screenshot of the Trigger step as well?

Also, have you tried publishing the Zap and checking the Zap History to see if the error persists?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

I have turned on and off a few times. It seems to work when i do the test but then when I leave it to automatically run it fails.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @jmorganwpi,

Thanks for the screenshot.

Does the Zap returns an error in the Zap History? If so, could you please send a screenshot of that as well?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!