Revoke offer in Kajabi error: The App returned "Not Found"

• 25 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

This post has been split from: 

Also, I have a one other zap set up and trying to create a “revoke access” zap but it’s not working and I created a canceled offer in my Shopify… Help!!!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @LMV

It’s tricky to tell without more information about how the step is set up, but I would guess that the error here means that Kajabi couldn’t find the original offer and therefore couldn’t revoke it. If you share a screenshot of how the step is set up in the Zap editor we might be able to see why that’s happening. Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

I can see that you have a few posts on similar topics and it looks like you needed a lot of help quickly. Between Community moderators and our wonderful members, we do our best to help folks but we can’t promise that there will always be someone who can help you. The Zapier support team are online 24/7 every day of the year, so there may be times when it’s best to contact them using the Get Help form

Thanks!