Question

Recurring delays in ChatGPT actions - "This ChatGPT step has been delayed." (No Rate Limit Issues)

• 26 April 2024
  • 9 replies

All of a sudden every single ChatGPT action in all of my Zaps is delayed indefinitely. It is not a rate limit issue nor anything related to my OpenAI account. The actions appear to be stuck indefinitely regardless of the model used. How can this be resolved? It is crushing our workflows.

9 replies

I’m getting the exact same issue with a zap that has been working perfectly for 4 months.  The data out from ChatGPT looks perfect, but the zap still stops.

We are having the same error and Zapier Chat is telling me its my issue - I found this thread and shared it with her to prove Im not the only one.

I have tried reconnecting my OpenAI, changing models.  Mine have all been stuck for several hours.  I am still on chat with someone from zapier.  This is her answer.

While a workaround isn't available, your notification is helpful, and we've proactively added your email to our issue report. I'm afraid I can’t provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved because prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. You'll be the first to know via email when there's a resolution.

How long are your Zaps stuck for? Hours? Days?

Mine are permanently stuck.  If I try to replay them I get an error

Cannot destructure property 'content' of 'bundle.cleanedRequest' as it is null.

Again, the output from ChatGPT is exactly what I need>

Nothing has ran successfully for mine since last night. All are hung up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Baylor@DougAgg and @danad57404 👋

Sorry to hear of the troubles with your ChatGPT Zaps. It appears OpenAI had some incidents on the April 25th and April 26th that have since been resolved. I suspect those incidents could well be the cause of the issues you’re running into here. 

Can you all try replaying any errored runs of your Zaps and confirm whether or not they are now running successfully? 

Looking forward to hearing from you all on this!

I got this error now on April 29 2024

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry to hear that @rwtrwt.

Can you share a screenshot of the full error message you’re seeing in the Zap History? I’m hoping that might have some clues as to what’s potentially causing that error. 

Please remember remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing in the Community. 

I’ll keep an eye out for your response here! 🙂